Sesame BallPublished: 2017-08-09Prep time: 48 hrs 0 min Cook time: 45 mins Total time: 48 hrs 45 minsSummarySesame Balls
- Raw rice – 1 Kg
- Jaggery – ½ Kg
- Cardamom – 4
- Sesame seeds – 2 tsp
- Oil – 200 ml
- How to Prepare Sesame Balls:
- Soak the raw rice for 2 hrs (strain the water from the soaked rice and grind the wet rice in the ricemill (or) grind the wet rice in the mixie without adding water).
- Crush the jaggery and take it in a bowl. Add (1/4 tumbler) water and boil until it gets dissolved and filter it.
- In wet rice flour add the filtered jaggery water, add the dry roasted sesame seeds, powdered cardamom & mix well.
- Then close it with the white cloth. After 1 or 2 days the sesame ball flour gets ready.
- Take the dough in to small small balls. In a frying pan (in the slow flame) fry all the balls one by one and fry until it comes crispy. Sesame balls are ready to eat.
- This flour can be stored in fridge for a longer time. If needed, taste outside & allow it to cool in room temperature then make it in to small rolls and fry it in crispy.
Serving size: 15 pieces
Calories per serving: 150
Fat per serving: 12g