Rava LadduPublished: 2017-07-10Prep time: 15 mins Cook time: 20 mins Total time: 35 minsSummaryA Popular Homemade sweet served in Seasonal festival parties and Function. All Age group favorite.
- Rava – 200 gms
- Sugar – 100 gms
- Grated Coconut – 1 cup
- Cashew nut – 20 pcs
- Raisin – 20 pcs
- Ghee – 25 gms
- Cardamom – ¼ tsp
- Milk – 50 ml
- Watch Video on How to prepare Rava Laddu
- In a frying pan, roast the cashew (chopped) in the ghee keep aside.
- Pour 1 tsp and roast grated coconut until it gets light golden or brown in colour & keep aside.
- Finely powder the sugar in the mixie
- Roast the rava in to golden brown colour in ghee.
- Keep the milk in to hot. In that add dry grapes, roasted cashews, roasted grated coconut, roasted rava and add the powdered sugar. Add a pinch of cardamom powder to it.
- If needed sprinkle milk to the dough mix well.
- Before getting cool in the room temperature, roll in to small rounds. If the balls are not forming, sprinkle some milk & make the balls. (watch video)
- Now the tasty rava laddu are ready. Serve it in a serving plate.
Serving size: 5
Calories per serving: 250
Fat per serving: 12g