Rava KesariPublished: 2017-06-30Prep time: 10 mins Cook time: 15 mins Total time: 25 minsSummaryRava Kesari – Easy to cook tips to prepare Delicious Rawa Kesari. Traditional homemade sweet. This is very popular south indian recipe. This is yummy and excellent sweet.
- Rava – 1Cup (100gms)
- Sugar – 2Cups (150gms or 200gms)
- Cardomom – 2 Nos
- Kesari Powder – A pinch
- Ghee – 10gms
- Dry Grapes – 5Pieces
- Cashew nut – 10Pieces
- Watch Video on How to prepare Rava Kesari
- Roast the Rava by adding ghee in to it in a frying pan.
- Take a bowl with 200ml of water (for one cup Rava two cups of water) boil it.
- Add a Pinch of Kesari powder to it, stir well.
- Add rava in to the water little by little in order to avoid lumps.
- Keep the stove in simmer. Add cardamom to it.
- Allow rava to cook, after that add sugar and mix well.
- Roast dry grapes and cashew nuts in ghee, add this to the rava, mix it.
- While serving add some ghee to get tasty kesari
Serving size: 1 Cup
Calories per serving: 200
Fat per serving: 12g