Rava AppamPublished: 2017-07-02Prep time: 15 mins Cook time: 10 mins Total time: 25 minsSummaryRava appam, a favorite Sweet dish in Tamil nadu, also known as sweet appam, know how to prepare sweet appam.
- Rava – 1 Cup (100gms)
- Maida – 1 Cup (100gms)
- Sugar – 1 Cup (100gms)
- Cardomom Powder – ¼ tsp
- Baking Soda – A Pinch
- Oil – 150ml
- Rava Appam Preparation Method
- Sprinkle some water on the rava and allow it to ferment at least for five minutes.
- In that add maida, sugar, cardamom powder, baking soda, a pinch of salt, allow to ferment & this batter should be like idli batter.
- In a frying pan, pour oil and after it gets heated put one full scoop of batter in the oil. ( scoop should be curved)
- Keep the stove in simmer & cook it.
- Allow it to cook and turn it upside down and cook ( Rava, Maida, Sugar should be in equal amount or otherwise it will not come out from the frying pan)
- Take it after light brown colour came. Strain well & place it in the serving plate.
Serving size: 4 Pcs
Calories per serving: 150
Fat per serving: 10g