Onion Rava DosaiPublished: 2017-06-30Prep time: 30 mins Cook time: 15 mins Total time: 45 minsSummaryDelicious Onion Rava Dosai, A Simple, Instant & Easy way to cook in few minutes, Recipe that is famous in Restaurant’s Menu card ….
- Rava – 1 Cup (100gms)
- Maida – 1 Cup (100gms)
- Rice Flour – ½ Cup (50gms)
- Pepper – 10Nos. (Coarsely Powdered)
- Cumin Seeds – Small quantity
- Onion – 2Nos. (Finely chopped)
- Curry leaves – a small bunch
- Asfoetida – ¼ tsp.
- Onion Rava Dosai Preparation method :
- Take a bowl, put maida, rawa, rice flour as per the given requirement in that add two times of water.
- Add asfoetida, salt, pepper powder, cumin seeds in to it.
- In a frying pan, fry the onion in to light brown and mix it in to the batter
- Allow the batter to get fermented for half an hour.
- Preparation method of Onion Rawa Dosa
- In the dosa pan, pour the batter gently in a round shape.
- Don’t press with the spatula, put oil around the dosa.
- Close it gently take the dosa from the dosa pan.
- Fold it in to half.
- Place the dosai in to the serving plate with the coconut chutney & Sambar.
- Your Onion Rava dosai is ready, taste it.
Serving size: 3
Calories per serving: 200
Fat per serving: 12g