Onion DosaiPublished: 2017-07-15Prep time: 15 mins Cook time: 15 mins Total time: 30 minsSummaryOnion Dosai
- Dosa Batter – 1 cup
- Small onion – as required
- Oil – as required
- Onion Dosai Preparation Method
- Soak Idli rice, urad dal separately. Coarsely grind the idly rice (should not grind finely) & finely grind the urad dal and mix well by adding salt to it. Allow it to ferment for 6 hrs.
- Finely cut the onions. Generally onions are the blood purifier. So we can take it more.
- In a hot dosai pan, pour 1 full scoop of batter & (don’t spread in to big) spread slightly.
- Put the finely chopped onions on the top of the dosai and pour 1 or 2 tsp oil/ghee around & top of dosai.
- Then turn the dosai carefully. Allow it to cook for few seconds, Pour 1 tsp oil around the dosai.
- After that take the dosai carefully from the dosai pan & place it in the serving plate gently.
- Keep sambar in one serving bowl & put coconut chutney too. Your tasty onion dosai is ready and serve hot.
Serving size: 3
Calories per serving: 250
Fat per serving: 12g