Gobi 65Published: 2017-08-22Prep time: 30 mins Cook time: 15 mins Total time: 45 minsSummaryPrepare crispy and tasty snacks Gobi 65 at home. Homemade best side dish at lesser time.
- Cauliflower – 1
- Bengal Gram flour – 1tsp
- Corn Flour – 1cup
- Asfoetida (Perungayam) – ¼tsp
- Red Chilli Powder – 1tsp
- Bhajji powder – as required
- Oil & Salt- As per requirement
- Rice flour – 1 cup
- Watch Video on How to prepare Gobi 65 – Cauliflower 65:
- In a bowl , pour water & boil it. In that add salt and cauliflower pieces & boil it for 1 second.
- Then clean the cauliflower by straining it the water.
- In a bowl, put rice flour, corn flour, Bengal gram flour, red chilli powder, asfoetida a pinch, salt, bhajji powder and little amount of water & prepare a dough.
- In that put the cleaned cauliflower pieces & mix well. Fry the cauliflower one by one in the hot oil.
- Keep the stove in a low flame and deep fry the cauliflower pieces.
- Remove strain the oil & paste it in the serving plate and serve hot with tomato sauce.
Serving size: 6 pcs
Calories per serving: 200
Fat per serving: 18g