Vegetable Kuruma Published: 2017-08-10Prep time: 20 mins Cook time: 20 mins Total time: 40 minsSummaryPreparation at Vegetable Kuruma. Healthy and tasty kuruma, easy digestion recipe. Best side dish for chapathi, Pouri & Parota.
- Beans – 50gms, Carrot – 50gms
- Potato – 50gms, Green Beans – 50gms
- Tomato – 1, Onion – 1
- Gram Flour – 1tsp, Garlic – 5
- Kasa Kasaa – ½ tsp, Aniseed – – ½ tsp
- Briyani Items – as required
- Mustard – ½ tsp, Oil – 3 tsp
- Cocount & Salt – as reqiured
- Masala Powder – 2 tsp (coriander powder, chilli powder)
- Watch Video on How to prepare Vegetable Kuruma
- In a cooker, pour a little amount of oil, then fry the curry leaf, mustard, cardamom, Cloves & slitted onion, after that mint leaves & biryani leaves and fry well.
- Then, add one cubed tomato, after that add chopped beans, carrot, potato & green beans.
- Then add masala powder (coriander powder, chilli powder)as per the requirement.
- In a mixie jar, put coconut, garlic, kasakasaa and aniseed and grind it well, add this paste to the mixture in the pan.
- Mix one teaspoon of besan with water and add it. then required amount of water to it, then allow to cook, wait until three whistle comes.
- the tasty Vegetable Kuruma will be ready. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot for parotta or chapatti & puri.
Serving size: 1 cup
Calories per serving: 250
Fat per serving: 12g