Veg Fried RicePublished: 2017-07-04Prep time: 30 mins Cook time: 30 mins Total time: 60 minsSummaryPrepare your kids favorite Fried Rice at Home…. Easy method, Classic Restaurant Taste and Healthy Too…
- Basmati Rice – 250gms
- Onion – 1
- Carrot – 50 gms
- Beans – 50 gms
- Green Peas – 50 gms
- Cabbage – 50 gms
- Capsicum – 50 gms
- Green Chilli – 50 gms
- Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 tsp
- Pepper Powder 1 tsp
- Oil to needed
- Salt to taste
- Watch Veg Fried Rice Preparation Video
- Soak the basmati rice for ½ hour.
- In a bowl, pour some water and boil it.
- In that add 1 tsp oil so that the rice will not be sticky.
- Add rice in that boiling water and allow it to cook after adding salt as required.
- When the rice is cooked by 3/4 th then strain the water.
- Pour 1 tumbler of cold water on it and then strain the water.
- After that allow it to cool in the room temperature.
- Clean the vegetables, finely cut the carrot, beans, capsicum, Onion and cabbage in to cubes.
- Slit the green chilli in to long pieces, cook the green peas and keep aside.
- In a frying pan, put some oil and add ginger garlic paste 1itsp, diced onion and fry till the onion gets light brown colour.
- Add cubed capsicum, slited green chilli, cubed beans and fry well.
- After that add cabbage, carrot, cooked green peas and fry it.
- After the vegetable get cooked add the cooked rice and mix well. Add a pinch of salt as required for taste, mix well .
- Then add pepper powder, a small amount of sugar and mix well.
- Tasty Veg Fried Rice is ready. Serve hot in the serving plate.
Serving size: 1 cup
Calories per serving: 200
Fat per serving: 10g