Veg CutletPublished: 2017-08-19Prep time: 30 mins Cook time: 30 mins Total time: 60 minsSummaryThe best evening snacks with a cup of Coffee or Tea at home.
- Potato – 250g
- Green Peas – 50g
- Green chilli – 2, Red chilli – 1tsp
- Curry & Coriander Leaf – needed
- Oil & Salt – as required
- Ginger Garlic Paste – ½ tsp
- Turmeric Powder – ½ tsp
- Garam Masala Powder – ½ tsp
- Rava – 1tsp, Maida – 2tsp
- Rusk Powder – as required
- Watch Video on How to Prepare Veg Cutlet
- Boil & mash the potato and boil the green peas also. While cooking the potato, add salt to it sothat we get the full potato after removing from the flame and peel it.
- In a bowl, take the boiled potatoes, green peas, green chillies, chopped coriander leaves, ginger garlic paste 1 tspn, red chilli powder 1 tspn, garam masala, turmeric powder, salt and mix well.
- Add some amount of roasted & grinded rawa in the mashed potato mixing, so that rawa absorbes the water content in the potato mix.
- With that add some amount of rusk powder and mix well.
- Prepare balls or make round as lemon size. Then flat it by pressing it gently & make shapes as your wish.
- In another bowl, put mida flour, water & make thick paste as idli batter.
- Apply maida batter gently to the cutlet by turning or dipping the cutlet in to the maida batter, which should be applied in all sides of the cutlet.
- In a frying pan, pour some oil & heat it. Then deep fry the cutlet one by one in a golden brown colour.
- Remove the cutlet from the pan with oil strainer or scoop gently & carefully. Then place it in the serving plate.
- Keep tomato sauce as the side dish with the hot,tasty, yummy veg cutlet.
Serving size: 4
Calories per serving: 200
Fat per serving: 12g
Rate this Veg Cutlet Recipe [ Click here for Tamil Version ]