- Maida – 1 cup
- Sugar – ½ cup
- Cardamom Powder – ½ tsp
- Grated Coconut – ½ cup
- Watch Video on How to prepare Sweet Madia Dosa
- In a bowl, put 1 cup of maida, ½ cup of sugar, ½ cup of grated coconut and a pinch of cardamom powder to it and prepare as an idli batter by adding water to it.
- In a hot dosa pan, pour 1 scoop of batter spreading & do not press with scoop or spatula. (Keep the burner in slow flame)
- Then pour 1 scoop of oil/ghee around the dosa, allow it cook for few seconds and turn it and cook for few seconds.
- Now your Sweet Maida Dosa is ready. This can be taken as it is, can be taken as evening tiffen.
Rate this Sweet Madia Dosa Recipe