Semiya KesariPublished: 2017-06-30Prep time: 10 mins Cook time: 10 mins Total time: 20 minsSummarySemiya Kesari Preparation Method
- Roasted Semiya – 1 Cup (100g)
- Sugar – 1/2 Cup(50g)
- Cardomom – 2 Nos
- Kesari Powder – A pinch
- Ghee – 10 gms
- Dry Grapes – 5 Pieces
- Cashew nut – 10 Pieces
- Semiya Kesari Preparation Method
- Take 2 cup of water in a bowl. Add a pinch of kesari powder.
- Then add semiya into the boiling water and stir it well.
- After the semiya is cooked, add sugar to it & mix well.
- Allow it to cook for few minutes.
- In a frying pan, put 2tsp of ghee, add dry grapes, cashew nut & roast it till it becomes light brown.
- Add cardamom Powder, roasted cashew nuts, dry grapes in to the kesari and mix well.
- Your tasty kesari is ready to taste. It can be prepared in 10 minutes.
Serving size: 1 Cup
Calories per serving: 200
Fat per serving: 12g