Rice Flour PuttuPublished: 2017-08-12Prep time: 20 mins Cook time: 20 mins Total time: 40 minsSummaryRice Flour Puttu
- Rice Flour – 1 Cup (300g)
- Sugar – ½ Cup (100g)
- Coconut – 1 Cup (1/2 Coconut shell)
- Gingely Oil – 2 tsp
- Salt & Water
- Take the rice flour in a bowl, sprinkle the boiled water on the rice flour, mix it as a sand.
- Pour some water in the cooker, put the puttu batter in the idli maker & steam it for 10 minutes.
- Batter should be kept in the big piece of white cloth & steam it for 10 minutes.
- Transfer the steamed puttu batter in a bowl add coconut (shredded) & sugar to it
- Then put 2 tsp of gingely oil & mix well. Close the bowl for few minutes.
- Now taste rice flour puttu is ready to serve.
Serving size: 1 Cup
Calories per serving: 180
Fat per serving: 12g