Rava DosaiPublished: 2017-07-02Prep time: 30 mins Cook time: 10 mins Total time: 40 minsSummaryRava Dosai
- Rava – 1 Cup (100gms)
- Maida – 1 Cup (100gms)
- Rice Flour – ½ Cup (50gms)
- Pepper – 10Nos. (Coarsely Powdered)
- Cumin Seeds – Small quantity
- Curry leaves – a small bunch
- Asafoetida – ¼ tsp
- Rava Dosai Preparation Method:
- In a bowl, take maida, rava, rice flour, as per the given measurement. Add two times of water to it.
- Add Asafoetida, Salt, Pepper, Cumin seeds, chopped curry leaves into it and mix well.
- Allow it to ferment for half an hour.
- In a dosai pan, pour the batter gently, spread evenly in to a round shape. (Don’t press the dosai with spatula)
- Put oil around the dosai and allow it to cook by closing with a lid.
- Then remove the lid after a few seconds, fold the dosai in to half.
- Gentle take the dosai from the pan.
- Allow it to cook until the dosai becomes crispy.
- Place the dosai in the serving plate with coconut chutney and sambar.
- Your tasty, crispy, yummy Rava Dosai is ready.
Serving size: 3
Calories per serving: 200
Fat per serving: 12g