Ragi PuttuPublished: 2017-08-03Prep time: 20 mins Cook time: 15 mins Total time: 35 minsSummaryA healthy food recipe of Tamilnadu, steamed food preserved healthy nutrition of ragi. This dish can be taken as breakfast or snacks of kids.
- Ragi flour – 250 gms
- Jaggery – 100 gms
- Grated Coconut – 1 cup
- Sesame seeds – 25 gms
- Ground nut – 50 gm
- Sugar – 50gms
- Watch Video on How to Prepare Ragi Puttu
- Take the ragi flour in a bowl and sprinkle the boiled water and prepare the tightly.
- Put the dough in the mixie & make it in powdered from to get the puttu powder.
- After that in a big clean cotton. Put the ragi powder in the idli plate & steam it for 20 minutes.
- In the mixie for put sugar, jaggery & whip it & make it as powder & keep aside.
- Next fry the sesame seeds, groundnuts in the frying pan (without adding oil) separately, then powder then separately & keep aside.
- Just whip one time, the hot & steamed puttu powder, grated coconut, sugar, jaggery, powder & sesame powder in the mixie & transfer in to a bowl.
- Then add the groundnut powder also, close the bowl for 10 minutes.
Serving size: 1 cup
Calories per serving: 250
Fat per serving: 12