Pizza DosaPublished: 2017-07-19Prep time: 20 mins Cook time: 10 mins Total time: 30 minsSummaryPreparation of Healthy Dosa at home. Children love the pizza dosa that too it is made at home.
- Dosa Batter – 1cup
- Onion – 2
- Tomato – 2
- Capsicum – 1
- Beans – 50 gms
- Carrot – 50 gms
- Pepper, cumin Powder – A pinch
- Cheese – as requirement
- Olive – as requirement
- Tomato sauce – as requirement
- Oil & Chat Masala
- Watch Video on How to prepare Pizza Dosai at home
- Cut the vegetables like beans, Onion, capsicum, carrot, in to thin slices or in round shape & keep aside.
- In a dosa pan, keep the burner in to slow flame. Then pour batter 1 scoop & gentle press and do not spread.
- Then put thin sliced beans, carrot, tomato, onion as a layer one by one.
- Sprinkle a pinch of chat masala, on the top put cheese over it.
- After that add tomato sauce around it. On the top sprinkle pepper cumin seeds powder, cover the dosa with a lid.
- After some time, remove the lid & can see the cheese is melted & your pizza is ready.
Serving size: 2
Calories per serving: 200
Fat per serving: 12g