ParottaPublished: 2017-08-10Prep time: 2 hrs 0 min Cook time: 20 mins Total time: 2 hrs 20 minsSummaryThe false idea which we have is that parotta can be made only at restaurant only, but actually it is as easy as like other dishes prepared at home itself.
- Maida 250g / 1Cup Salt Oil
- Oil – as required
- Salt – as required
- Watch Video on How to Prepare Parotta
- Take a bowl, put maida, salt and water, and prepare a dough like chapatti
- Apply oil on it, and allow it to ferment for about 2 hours
- Then, beat dough gentle, Then, roll it in round shape in a big plank.
- After it looks like parotta and it has layer also.
- Put the parotta one by one, once the dosa pan is hot, apply oil around it to get cooked, turn upside down to make the other side also cooked.
- After few seconds, parotta gets ready and serve it with Kuruma or Salna.
Serving size: 4
Calories per serving: 250
Fat per serving: 20g
Rate this Parotta Recipe [ Click here for Tamil Version ]