Paneer Butter MasalaPublished: 2017-10-23Prep time: 30 mins Cook time: 40 mins Total time: 1 hr 10 minsSummaryThis Video is about Preparing restaurant Style Paneer butter masala at home. This is One of the best side dish recipe for naan, roti, poori, parota & chapathi.
- Paneer – 200g
- Butter – 20g
- Garlic – 7pcs
- Ginger paste – 1tsp
- Milk – 150ml
- Fresh Cream – 2tsp
- Tomato – 200g
- Cashew nut – 10pcs
- Garam masala pwd – 1tsp
- Red Chilli Pwd – 1tsp
- Coriander pwd – 1tsp
- Kasuri methi – 1tsp
- Sugar – 1tsp
- Watch Video on How to Prepare Paneer Butter Masala:
- In a pan, put tomatoes & cashews & boil for 10mins. Then peel the skin of tomatoes and finely grind the cashews & peeled tomatoes.
- Cut the paneer in to small cubes & deep fry it.
- In a frying pan, put some butter and chopped garlic, chopped onions & fry until it gets golden brown colour. With this add the finely grinded tomatoes & cashews & boil it well in the low flame.
- Then with this add garam masala powder, coriander powder, red chilli powder & mix well. Add kasuri methi, salt to this and boil it.
- Then add some amount of boiled milk, fried paneer to it and allow to cook.
- When it gets boiled then add fresh cream and allow to still two more mins.
- Check the salt & spice taste is correct and add 1 spoon sugar to it before removing from the flame.
- Add 1 tspn of butter on the top & garnish it. Now the hot paneer butter masala is ready to serve & eat.
Serving size: 1cup
Calories per serving: 167
Fat per serving: 12g
Rate this Recipe Paneer Butter Masala [ Click here for Tamil Version ]