Onion KurumaPublished: 2017-08-10Prep time: 20 mins Cook time: 20 mins Total time: 40 minsSummaryOnion Kuruma
- Onion – 1, Tomato – 2
- Green chilli – 2
- Garam Masala Powder – ½ tsp
- Masala Powder – 1tsp
- Turmeric Powder – ½ tsp
- Ginger garlic paste
- Cashew nut – 5, Aniseeds – ½ tsp
- Coconut – 1 Cup
- Mint Leaves, Coriander Leaves
- Curry leaves, Cloves, Cardamom
- Mustard, Oil & Salt – as required
- Preparation Method of Onion Kuruma
- In a Pan, pour a little amount of oil, then fry the curry leaf, mustard, cardamom, Cloves & slitted onion & green chilli, after that mint leaves & biryani leaves and fry well.
- Then, add one cubed tomato, ginger garlic paste, garam masala powder, masala powder, turmeric powder as per the requirement.
- In a mixie jar, put coconut, cashew nut and aniseed and grind it well, add this paste to the mixture in the pan.
- After, 7-9 minutes of boiling well, the tasty onion kuruma will be ready. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot for parotta or chapatti.
Serving size: 1cup
Calories per serving: 48
Fat per serving: 0.3g
Rate this Onion Kuruma Recipe [ Click here for Tamil Version ]