Onion Bhajji BondaPublished: 2017-06-30Prep time: 20 mins Cook time: 25 mins Total time: 45 minsSummaryAll time best evening Snacks Onion Bhajji Bonda. Let see how to prepare tasty Bhajji at Home.
- Bengal Gram Flour – 1 Cup (200g)
- Rice Flour – ½ Cup (100g)
- Corn Flour – 1 tsp (25g)
- Asfoetida – ½ tsp
- Cummin seeds – ¼ tsp
- Pepper powder – ½ tsp
- Oil – to fry
- Onion – 4 Nos
- Curry Leaves – chopped
- Red Chilli powder – ½ tsp
- Salt & Water
- Watch Video on How to prepare Onion Bhajji Bonda
- Take a bowl, add Bengal gram flour, rice flour, corn flour, asfoetida, cumin seeds, chopped curry leaves, red chilli powder, salt and add water to this little by little & prepare a batter. (like idli batter)
- In a frying pan, pour oil & wait for few seconds, in between slit the onion in long size, add these onions to the batter.
- After that make this onion batter, into small balls like vadas & deep fry it.
- Allow to fry in simmer only.
- Fry on both sides & take out the Madurai Kitchen Onion Bhajji / Onion Bonda from the oil & place it in a vessel to dry the oil.
- Serve it with coconut cutney for better combination. Enjoy tasting it.
Serving size: 4
Calories per serving: 200
Fat per serving: 12g