Mutton kari DosaiPublished: 2017-08-10Prep time: 9 hrs 0 min Cook time: 30 mins Total time: 9 hrs 30 minsSummaryKnow how to prepare Madurai Mutton Kari Dosai with its own Taste? Kari Dosai – Madurai Special Mutton Kari Dosai – Madurai Recipe.
- Idli Rice – 1 Cup (400g)
- Urad Dal – 1/4 Cup (100g)
- Oil – as required
- Mutton – 250gms
- Small Onion – finely chopped 250gms
- Ginger Garlic Paste – as required
- Coconut (grated) – 1 Cup
- Egg – as required
- Masala Powder – as required
- Pepper & cumin Powder – a pinch
- Briyani leaves – some amount (chopped)
- Dosa batter Preparation
- Soak Idli rice & urad dal separately, coarsely grind the idly rice (should not grind finely). & finely grind the urad dal & mix well by adding salt to it. Allow it to ferment for 6 hours.
- Fry (150gms) of mutton in the cooker. Put the ginger garlic paste, onion paste in to the cooker and fry it. Add masala powder & Salt and mix well and allow it to cook for 3 whistle.
- Then, in a frying pan pour oil and add onion & pepper cumin seed powder, then add cooked mutton & Fry it. Make it as a semi-gravy.
- In a pan, pour 1 egg fully and add onion & fry it, then add salt, cumin seeds powder & mix well (1 egg for 1 dosa) your egg batter is kept ready.
- When the dosa pan gets heated, then keep the burner in low flame ie., in simmer. Pour 1 scoop of batter in the pan & Spread gently.
- Pour the egg batter on the top of the dosai on the top layer the mutton fry can kept & sprinkle pepper & cumin seeds powder. Allow to cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Turn the dosai upside down and allow both side to cook well.
- Mutton Kari dosai is ready, mutton kurma will be ideal combination.
- Method to prepare Kurma
In a cooker, put 1 tsp oil add mustard to it and add a bit of chinnomon, 1 clove and other briyani items. Then add onion & fry it, after that add 1 cubed tomato, ginger garlic paste and onion paste, add mutton to it & put masala powder on that. Then add (coconut, fennel seeds, poppy seeds, 2 nos of cashew nut) and add salt to it. then required amount of water to it, then allow to cook, wait until three whistle comes. Mutton kurma is ready now.
Serving size: 2
Calories per serving: 200
Fat per serving: 12g
Rate this Recipe Mutton Kari Dosai [Click here for Tamil Version]