Masala DosaiPublished: 2017-07-15Prep time: 20 mins Cook time: 20 mins Total time: 40 minsSummaryMasala Dosai
- Idli batter – 1cup
- Potato – 200 gms
- Onion -2 Nos
- Garlic paste – ½ tsp
- Cumin seeds – ½ tsp
- Masala powder – 2 tsp
- Curry Leaves
- Oil & Salt
- ***Masala Dosai Preparation Method***
- Soak Idli rice, urad dal separately. Grind idli rice coarsely. Grind urad dal finely.
- Mix all batter add salt to it as per the requirement. Allow it to ferment for 6 hrs.
- Boil and smash the potato well. Then in a frying pan, pour 1 tsp oil & fry the finely chopped onion, Cumin seeds and Curry leaves.
- After that add garlic paste, salt, smashed potato, masala powder & mix well. Cook until the masala smell goes, at least for 10 to 15 mins.
- In a dosa pan pour dosa batter in a scoop & spread well in a round shape.
- pour oil around the sides of the dosai. After that add 1 tsp of masala in the dosai & spread gently.
- Allow it to cook for few seconds. Then roll the dosa carefully & place it in the serving plate.
- Coconut chutney & sambar can be served as a side dish for the masala dosai. Yummy crispy, hot masala dosai is ready.
Serving size: 3
Calories per serving: 200
Fat per serving: 12g