LadduPublished: 2017-08-19Prep time: 15 mins Cook time: 30 mins Total time: 45 minsSummaryLaddu
- Bengal gram flour – 1 cup (200g)
- Sugar – 1 cup (200g)
- Water – ¾ cup (150ml)
- Cardamom powder – ¼ tsp
- Cashew nuts – 10 nos.
- Dry grapes – 10 nos.
- Oil – 150 ml
- Ghee – 2tsp
- Preparetion of laddu:
- In a bowl, put 200gms of sugar & ¾ cup (150 ml) of water and boil it, when the syrup comes like a thread then add cardamom powder and remove from the flame.
- Put 1 cup of Bengal gram flour and water in a bowl to make the dough as dosa batter.
- In a frying pan, pour oil and heat it. Then reduce the flame or keep it in sim. Take the ‘Boondi maker’ scoop & pour the laddu batter on the top and little doses to the frying pan.
- Then only the boondi will be in round shape. Try all the boondi
- Put all the boondi in the hot sugar syrup & allow boondis in the syurp for 20 mins. In that add ghee roasted cashews and dry graphes and gently mix well.
- Then make small ball with the boondis by applying ghee on your hands place it in the serving plate.
- Now tasty, sweet laddu is ready to serve.
Serving size: 2
Calories per serving: 160
Fat per serving: 12g
Rate this Laddu Recipe [ Click here for Tamil Version ]