Idiyappam Coconut MilkPublished: 2017-08-11Prep time: 25 mins Cook time: 20 mins Total time: 45 minsSummaryIdiyappam Coconut Milk – The coconut milk is a good combination for the Idiyappam. Coconut milk cures the stomach ulcers. It is easy digestible food & there is no age bar for this food.
- Idiayappam Flour – 1 Cup (200g)
- Coconut – 1 cup (1/2 coconut)
- Sugar – 150g
- Salt & Water
- Watch video on how to prepare Idiyappam Coconut Milk…
- Take the idiyappam flour in a bowl, add salt & boiled water to it. Prepare the dough as like chappati dough. Now the idiayappam batter is ready.
- Put the idiyappam batter in to the idiayappa maker & place it in the idli plate.
- Steam it for 8 or 10 minutes. Now the idiyappam is ready.
- Shred the coconut, grind it in mixie and strain it. This milk is called coconut milk, let us make it sweet by adding sugar and grind it again.
- It becomes watery mix. Thus the coconut milk is ready.
Serving size: 2 Plates
Calories per serving: 200
Fat per serving: 12g