Egg DosaiPublished: 2017-07-15Prep time: 7 hrs 0 min Cook time: 20 mins Total time: 7 hrs 30 minsSummaryEgg Dosai
- Dosa Batter – 1 cup
- Onion – as required
- Egg – as required
- Pepper & cumin powder – 2 tsp
- Oil & Salt
- *** Egg Dosai Preparation Method ***
- Soak Idli rice, urad dal separately. Coarsely grind the idly rice (should not grind finely) & finely grind the urad dal and mix well by adding salt to it. Allow it to ferment for 6 hrs.
- In a bowl crack the eggs & pour it. (If required add finely chopped onions)
- Then add pepper & cumin seed powder and salt as per the requirement & beat well
- In a dosa pan, pour 1 full scarp of batter in a spreading way.
- On the top of the dosa pour 1 scoop of egg batter & spread it evenly.
- On the top sprinkle pepper & cumin powder. Pour one or two spoons of oil around the dosai and on the top of the dosai also. Allow to cook for few seconds. Then turn the dosai gently. Again pour 1 spoon of oil around it. Then take carefully & place it in the serving plate.
- Your tasty Egg Dosai is ready to serve. Salna, Kuruma & coconut chutney is a good combination yummy, tasty Egg Dosai.
Serving size: 3
Calories per serving: 200
Fat per serving: 12g