Egg Curry MasalaPublished: 2017-11-06Prep time: 30 mins Cook time: 30 mins Total time: 60 minsSummaryA simple egg curry recipes for dinner. Best size dish for parota, Dosai & Rice.
- Egg – 5
- Onion, Tomato – 2
- Grambu, Lavanga pattai
- Annachi poo, Soombu
- Masala Powder, Garam Masala Powder
- Gingelly Oil
- Oil & Salt
- Ginger Garlic Paste
- Watch Video on How to Prepare Egg Curry Masala:
- Boil the egg & cut it to two halves. Cut & dia the onions, tomatoes in small cubes.
- In a frying pan, put some oil and Grambu, Lavanga pattai, Annachi poo.Then add ginger garlic paste, onions & fry until it gets golden brown colour.
- Then add tomatoes to it. Put the salt as per the requirement in the above gravy so that the tomatoes cooks well.
- Then, in that add masala powder, garam masala powder, saunf powder, add a little salt and pour water & allow it to boil until the smell goes. Add 1 tspngingelly oil to it & allow to boil.
- After few mins, put the egg pieces & gently mix & fry well, wait until the gravy mixes with egg.
- Now hot egg curry masala is ready to serve with chappathi or parotta with rice. It is very nice to eat.
Serving size: 2pcs
Calories per serving: 180
Fat per serving: 18g
Rate this Recipe Egg Curry Masala [ Click here for Tamil Version ]