Chicken GravyPublished: 2017-10-25Prep time: 30 mins Cook time: 30 mins Total time: 60 minsSummaryThis video explains how to prepare perfect combination chicken salna for biryani and Parota
- Chicken – 150g
- Onion – 1
- Tomato – 1
- Mint Leaves, Clove
- Lavangam, Annachi poo
- Cinnamon Leaf, Cardamom 1pc
- Ginger Garlic Paste – 1tsp
- Aniseed – ½tsp, Khus khus – ½tsp
- Coconut, Cashew nut – 7pcs
- Kulambu Masala Powder – 2tsp
- Curd, Salt & Oil
- Watch Video on How to Prepare Chicken Gravy:
- Cut & chop the onions & tomatoes& keep aside wash and clean the chicken well.
- In a frying pan, pour 2 tspn of oil, add bayleaf, cloves, cardamom, annas flower (or) star flower 1 No, chinnamon and add all other masala items & fry it.
- With this add chopped onions fry until it gets golden brown colour. Then add ginger garlic paste, mint leaves and fry well. After the raw smell goes add tomatoes & fry well.
- Add chicken & gently mix and add Kulambu Masala Powder also. Add salt as per the requirement and mix well by adding curd to it. Add chicken to it.
- Add some amount of water & cook by closing with a lid. Wait until the chicken cooks, in between mix the gravy & chicken with spatula one or two times.
- Wait for 12 mins to 15 mins to the see the chicken is cooked. The chicken looks like brittle & the masala & chicken mixes well.
- If there is water, allow to care for some time. Now the hot, spicy, chicken gravy is ready.
Serving size: 1 Cup
Calories per serving: 200
Fat per serving: 12