Cashew Rava DosaPublished: 2017-06-30Prep time: 30 mins Cook time: 15 mins Total time: 45 minsSummaryAll time Simple and delicious tiffen – Easy to prepare and serve.
- Maida – 1 cup (100gms)
- Rawa – 1 Cup (100gms)
- Rice Flour – ½ Cup (50gms)
- Pepper – 10 nos. (coarsely powdered)
- Cumin seeds – ½ tsp
- Ghee – 25gms
- Cashewnuts – 15 nos
- Curry leaves – a small bunch
- Asfoetida – ¼ tsp
- Watch Video on How to prepare Cashew Rava Dosa Preparation
- Take a bowl, put maida, rava rice flour as per the given measurement in that add two times of water.
- Add asfoetida powder, salt, pepper, cumin seeds to it.
- Add fried cashew nuts in to the batter
- Mix well after adding chopped curry leaves.
- Allow to ferment for half a hour.
- In the dosa pan, pour the batter gently in a round shape, don’t press with the spatula.
- Put oil around the dosa, close it with lid.
- Allow it to cook for few seconds.
- Remove the lid & gently take the dosa from the pan.
- Place it in the serving plate with coconut chutney and sambar.
- Cashew Rava dosa is ready & taste it.
Serving size: 4
Calories per serving: 200
Fat per serving: 12g