Adai DosaiPublished: 2017-06-23Prep time: 2 hrs 0 min Cook time: 20 mins Total time: 2 hrs 20 minsSummaryHealthy Food, Quick and easy steps to Prepare Tasty Adai Dosai at home
- Bengal Gram – 1 cup (100gms)
- Toor Dal – ½ cup ( 50gms)
- Black gram – ¼ cup (25gms)
- Idli Rice – ¼ Cup (25gms)
- Raw Rice – ¼ Cup (25gms)
- Pepper – 10 Nos.
- Cummin Seeds – ¼ tsp
- Asfoetida – ¼ tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Red Chilli – 3 Nos.
- Garlic – 4 Cloves
- Watch Video on How to Prepare Adai Dosai
- Soak Bengal gram, Toor dal, Black gram, Idli rice, Raw rice For 2 hours in the water, Coarsely grind all the soaked ingredients.
- Add pepper, Cumin seeds, Red Chilli, Garlic in to that and grind into fine paste.
- Transfer it in to about and add salt, Asafoetida, Coriander leaves, curry leaves and it well.
- In a pan fry the onions (Small onions or big onions, Make it into small cubes) put the fried onions in the batter & mix it well.
- In a dosa tawa or dosa pan, Prepare as dosa pour a little amount of oil around the dosa.
- Allow it to cook on both sides, crunchy Adai dosai ready.
- Serve the tasty Adai dosai with coconut chutney or vegetable gravy.
Serving size: 3
Calories per serving: 200
Fat per serving: 12g